Sunday, April 29, 2007

Movies to wait for

It's a well known fact that I am not a BIG English movie buff but occasionally I do end up watching some movies in the theater. There are a couple of movies that I have planned on watching over the next couple of weeks.

Spiderman 3: The tagline "The greatest battle lies within" is one of the main reasons for me to wait for this movie. Spiderman 2 movie showcased Peter Parker to have the same kind of emotions as human beings (Even while he has extraordinary powers). A similar fare might been in store from this one. It is releasing on 4th May and I am hoping to watch it on 5th May.

Pirates of the Caribbean - Part III: I started watching the "Pirates of the Caribbean Part I" movie last week and was blown over by the taut screenplay and the brilliance of Johnny Depp. (I have not completed the movie yet and have no clue on how the Part II of the movie fared). Something about the way the script was handled combined with the acting prowess of Depp drives me to expect this movie. It is releasing on 24th May here in India.

1 comment:

Ashok said...

I will be watching "Spider Man - 3" next week. Do not know about the third part of "Pirates of the Carribeans". Was not that much impressed with second part. Still, its good to see Johnny Depp go crazy !