Friday, February 09, 2007

Besant Nagar beach -- Photos (Take II)

Photo #1
Photo #1: A woman predicting the future for a young man. The eager & anxious look in the face of the young guy and the all knowing posture of the woman forms a real beautiful setting.

Photo #2
Photo #2: The colors captured in the photo speaks a thousand words. You name a color and it is present in this photo.

Photo #3
Photo #3: My most favorite photo in all this. This small kid just came up before me & stood looking at the camera as though he was waiting to be photographed. The kurta that he is wearing gives a 1950's look to the picture. His dark complexion combined with the sepia tone enhances the quality of the picture.

2 comments:

Kannan said...

Nice pictures. I actually remember the psychic woman in the picture!She approached me and my mom offering her services in sozhi joshiyam, although I was a bit curious we politely declined.

Love the picture of the kid, really good one. I saw one kid almost of the same age selling balloons with his sister near the beach. I wondered how much would they be making by selling those balloons and would it be enough for survival in an expensive place like chennai.

Aru said...

I like the sepia color usage you have employed in the pictures. One of my favourites. though i can't produce pictures like that. And regarding the photo#2 I am not sure how much i liked it as the natural light was missing and i could see the flash light extending to a few metres but it just failed to impress me as others. forgive me for being frank.!!