Sunday, June 03, 2007

The 'Inimitable' Kamal Haasan!!!!

During one of those 'Search for God knows what', I came across three stills of Kamal and couldn't resist myself from posting on it. I believe all 3 of these are a bit of old stuff but I guess Kamal's makeup is something that I never get tired of and so decided to post it here.

(Still from the discontinued movie 'Marudhanayagam')

It seems a French guy who had some interactions with Kamal during the shooting of the movie 'Marudhanayagam' sent across these stills to one of his Indian friends and that is how it ended up in the net. It seems the 15 mins of movie that was made is terrific.......... How sad that the movie got canceled.

(One another still from 'Marudhanayagam')

The still below is rumored to be from the movie 'Dasavathaaram'. It seems Kamal will be donning 10 roles in this movie and a competition might be announced for fans to identify the 10 different roles of Kamal in the movie. It is a movie that I have high expectations as the director Ravikumar has generally brought the best in Kamal (And yeah....... There was a particular scene in this movie that was shot in Olympia Tech Park, the place where I work. Kamal was looking so young and smart!!!)

(Still from the movie 'Dasavathaaram')

No comments: